Investing and IR
Workbox works with select publicly-traded companies in a unique investment arrangement. Typically, companies hire us when they have new management, products or business model — they’re focusing on fund-raising or rapid growth, and often have a new investor relations team, as well.
- Website consulting and production management
- Design direction and management
- Site architecture design & consulting
- SEM/SEO consulting
- Online reputation management, monitoring, consulting
- Technical and content management system consulting
- Content consulting
- Lead-gen and IR consulting
- And more
Workbox is paid by the company with restricted stock. The company merely needs to reimburse Workbox’s “hard costs” (outsourced developers, designers, hosting, image licenses, software licenses).
Workbox will also work with investor relation firms as a subcontractor or as a part of the investor relations team.